A charming villa in the Loutraki bay, "Loutraki Sunset" took its name from the magnificent sunset seen from the villa as the huge sun falls into the waters of the bay.
Α quiet gated area of 6 acres of pine-trees, cypress, olive trees, orange trees, lemon trees and ornamental plants, with an exceptional large swimming pool, a special French billiard room and only just 10 minutes from the incredible coast of Loutraki 3.5km long, filled with taverns, bars, thermal baths, within small distance from the casino and Gerania Mountains, with organized activities ,hiking, climbing, horseback riding, mountaineering and numerous monasteries. Also, the Corinth Canal (Bungee Jumping), Scuba Diving & Snorkeling schools and so many nearby destinations of antiquity and art.
And all this only 84 km from the capital of Athens!
Inside the villa
The newly renovated villa offers spacious internal facilities and large rooms. The main house extends over 2 floors and the semi-basement with the French snooker room (3 balls).
The ground floor has 2 entrances the main and the kitchen without stairs.
The villa can serve people with special needs on the ground floor.
On the ground floor there is high room living room- dining room with a fireplace with large windows and a spacious veranda overlooking the sea, swimming pool and part of the estate.
Also, on the ground floor is the attractive and independent kitchen, fully equipped with a dining table.
On the ground floor there is also a large double or twin bedroom with a large veranda, a small bedroom with a single bed, both bedrooms served by a large bathroom with shower and the washing machine.
On the upper floor from large hall there are 2 large bedrooms with verandas with double and single beds, a smaller bedroom with two single beds and 2 bathrooms. All bathrooms have hairdryers.
In the semi-basement there is an interesting French snooker room with a large corner sofa, a kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower.
The villa has 4 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms with wood flooring. In addition, 3 beds can be added to the bedrooms.
- Air conditioning
- Solar Water Heater
- Complete kitchen equipment
- Built in Kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine.
- Televisions in living room, bedrooms and snooker room
- French snooker table
Outside of the villa
In the outdoor area you can feel very peaceful being inside nature, amongst the huge pine trees, the olives trees, the lemon trees, the bougainvilleas and the ornamental plants which are everywhere and around the barbecue with the built-in seating area and the large swimming pool.
Near the barbecue there is a room with a wood-burning stove and a fireplace. Here there is a shower separate from the pool shower.
Large paved pathways lead to the rest of the estate and the courtyards overlooking the sea.
There are 4 parking spaces but also there are other various parking areas inside the estate for up to 10 cars.
- Large enclosed swimming pool (5m X 14m at a depth of 1.10 m to 2.60m) and shower.
- Garden furniture - umbrellas, loungers, tables, armchairs
- Built-in seating
- Wood oven
Closest Points of Interest
Entertainment - Sports
1. 3,5 km long and wide pebbled beach organized and not, with many cafes, taverns, bars, the "Cote d'Azur" of Greece, with a large paved walkway for beach walking (10 ').
2. Thermal baths at the ultra-modern SPA center (10 ').
3. Luxurious Casino Loutraki with its magnificent and organized beach, café in the lovely garden and restaurant (10 ').
In Loutraki opened the first Greek casino in 1930. In 1994 the new casino opened and since then it has become one of the most popular gaming sites in Europe. In its rooms you can find Roulettes, Black Jack, Poker and state-of-the-art slot machines.
4. On the steep slopes of Gerania mountain, in a position with panoramic views, stands the imposing monastery of Saint Patapeos, one of the most important places of pilgrimage in Greece.
Mountaineering Clubs organize excursions and walks on the slopes of Gerania Mountain (10 ') as well as climbing, horse riding, mountaineering and mountain biking in the l village of Pissia which is filled with plane trees.
Many sports events occur in Loutraki with thousands of athletes participating, such as the Rally Acropolis, Volleyball World Cup, as well as water ski, wakeboard, kayak, scuba diving and two-seat paragliding. There are also remarkable sports facilities.
5. Corinthian Isthmus (built in 1893) separates the Saronic Gulf from the Corinthian, a well-known place for Bungee Jumping, one of the most impressive in the world also the Corinthian Diolkos (600 BC) (10 ').
6. The Magnificent Vouliagmeni lagoon (30 ') with warm sea water, with the archaeological site of "Heraion" , temple to the goddess Hera, the beautiful fish taverns and 5’ distance from the most interesting double beach "Mylopopi" in the Corinthian Gulf, for those practicing in autonomous diving with speargun.
7. Many nearby beaches after the Isthmus in the Saronic Gulf and many taverns.
8. Cruise from Isthmia (15 ') to two beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf, Aegina and Agistri.
9. Small boats sail from the port of Loutraki to 4 uninhabited islets behind Gerania Mountain, the Alkyonides islands.
10. The most beautiful lake in an environment reminiscent of Switzerland Lake Doxa (65 ') at an altitude of 850m amongst firs, walnuts and stone-built villages of Feneos in the mountain of Corinthia.
11. 40 minutes from Loutraki are Mycenae, which according to Greek myth were founded by Perseus. Mycenae was inhabited since 2.500 BC, it was the kingdom of the mythical Agamemnon, which Homer was the first one who praised him in epics, Mycenae is considered to be the cradle of Mycenaean civilization and is the most important and richest palace complex of the late Bronze Age in Greece.
12. The beautiful city of NAFPLIO, the first capital of liberated Greece, one of the most beautiful cities inf Greece with its venetian architecture, with pedestrian walkways, the neoclassical buildings, the excellent archaeological museum, with the Venetian castle "Palamidi" and “Bourtzi”, a fortress on a small island in the port of Nafplion. It overflows with countless taverns and scenic walks in its alleys (90 ').
For those who love theater, antiquities and art:
The ancient name of the city of Loutraki was "Thermai" in honor to the goddess Thermias Artemis, the protector of the healing springs. Today its name comes from the thermal springs - baths as the water from there is important for health reasons, that is why the water is also bottled.
1. The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus (70 ') with the perfect acoustics, the city of Epidaurus was dedicated to the god of Medicine Asclepius with the archaeological site and the relevant museum. During the summer, performances of ancient drama and dance are performed there as part of the Athens Festival. Greeks and foreigners are flocking to watch the shows. (telephone and ticket instructions are given by contact).
2. Ancient Corinth, one of the most important cities of Ancient Greece, its folklore-archaeological museum, the temple of Apollo (530 BC) the trademark of Corinth, the castle at a height of 580m on the "Akrokorinthos" hill which is visible from the villa rising to the opposite side of the Corinthian Gulf (35 ').
3. Archaeological Museum in Isthmia (Ag. Theodoroi, ancient Cromyon), (35 '), with the archaeological site and ruins of the Temple of Poseidon.
4. Byzantine monasteries and other more on the slopes of Gerania Mountain where you can find one of the oldest churches in Greece.
Villa distance from El. Venizelos Airport 115km
Villa distance from Athens 84km.